Orientation and pedagogy
- The approach adopted at SIIB seeks to empower the students to harness their potential strengths and to emerge as positive, well-informed and confident individuals.
- The design of the course is rigorous, requiring intensive application. The quantum of activities continuous evaluation, self-study, assignments, numerous group and individual projects and presentations, deadlines for assignments ensure that time management skills are developed.
- There is a fine blend of theoretical and practical inputs through faculty drawn from the industry, to ensure that students are industry ready in their chosen functional areas.
- Active participation in various activities ensures excellent people management and organizational skills.
- Organization of regular guest lectures and workshops by industry practitioners help enhance industry student interactions.
- Live projects and group exercise as an internal part of the course work brings in much desired relevance to the learning process.
- Student driven co-curricular and extra-curricular activities gives enormous opportunities for out of the class learning.