The various committees at Symbiosis Institute International Business are headed by senior members from the organization however they see active participation from the students as well. There are various administrative committees at SIIB:
The academic committee is headed by the Deputy Director along with the students of the Senior and Junior batch. The committee meets on a fortnightly basis and the feedback on various parameters is discussed and finalized and put forward to the Director.
Library Advisory Committee
Its role is mainly advisory which relates to matters such as verification of annual stock taking report, book fair, changes in procedures if any etc. Few student representatives are also part of this committee.
Members:Dr. Asmita Chitnis
Library Advisor:Dr S K Patil,SIU
Senior Administrative Officers Committee
All faculty members are part of this committee. The major role of this committee is to plan and execute various quality initiatives during academic year to support the Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the institute.
Area of responsibility and Person in charge
· Planning and Development: Mrs. Manisha Ketkar
· Library: Dr. Nisha Bharati
· Computer Centre: Mrs. Viraja Bhat
· Placements & Alumni : Director, SIIB
· Academic Tasks: Mrs. Manisha Ketkar
· Research : Dr. Prakash Rao
· Mentoring / Counseling: Ms Smita Santoki
· Quality Initiatives: Mrs. Manisha Ketkar
· Community Services: Mrs. Viraja Bhat
· Cultural/PR/Sports/Students activities: Ms. Smita Santoki / Ms Asmita Chitnis
· Events: Suresh Taneja
· Selection Process: Mrs. Adya Sharma
· Admission Process:
· Technical: Mrs. Viraja Bhat
· Admin : Mr. Suresh Taneja
· Publications: Dr. Prakash Rao
· MDPs: Dr Y Patil
· Website: Mrs. Viraja Bhat / Dr. Prakash Rao
Counseling Cell for Women
The committee advices, helps, counsels the students as per the pre-determined period or as and when required.
Members:Dr. Anitha Pathak
Ms. Nivedita Sharma
Dr. Sunita Ramam
Ms. Sita Rawat
Grievance Redressal Cell
The committee attends the grievances of the students / staff members regarding the subject.
Members :Dr. Prakash Rao
Mrs. Asmita Chitnis
Coordinator:Ms. Sita Rawat
Cell for Prevention and Action against Sexual Harassment of Women staff & students
The committee attends the complaints of the students as well as female staff members regarding the subject.
Dr. Asmita Chitnis
Mrs. Ketaki Barve
Dr. Prakash Rao
Ms. Smita Santoki
Students Counseling Committee
Dr. S Bhattacharya
Mrs. Pandmini Sundaram
Dr. Sunita Ramam