1. I have received the SNAP ID & Password, what can I use it for?
You can use the SNAP ID /email and password to fill in the SNAP application form, view / print the admit card, check MyMail, Modify Personal details. If you apply to institutes which take SNAP scores, you should use your SNAP ID.
2. My SNAP ID is 9999999. Please send the password to this mail id immediately.
You will receive an email within 24 hours of registration. If you do not, please email email@example.com
3. I could not register online for SIIB, since the following error message appeared - "Java Script Error".
Please use Internet Explorer Ver 6.0 or above. This application also supports Mozilla and Google Chrome
4. I could not register online for SIIB, as i am not able to proceed after "I agree"..
5. My current address is valid only till October end. Is it possible for me to update and make a change in the address in early November?
Yes, you can modify any set of personal details. You can do this after you have received your SNAP ID /email and password.
6. I registered online, but sent my DD without mentioning the SNAP ID. What do I do now?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the DD number, bank on which it was drawn, your name, date of birth, phone number and email id. Mention "sent payment without SNAP ID" in the subject line.
7. I filled up the form online and have taken the DD also. I do not have access to a printer to print the payment advice form. What do I do?
You need to fill in your DD details with your SNAP ID & Name and programme applied for on a plain white sheet and send the DD along with it.
8. Do I need to purchase the institute prospectus of my interest separately?
NO. Since the common on line prospectus is available, the candidate is not required to purchase institute prospectus separately. However the candidate is required to register separately to the individual institute after the SNAP registration process is over.