- Ph. D (Agriculture Biotechnology), Post Graduate Institute, Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola. (1994).
- Pursuing Second Ph.D. (Marketing), D.Y. Patil University, Pune.
M.Sc. (Agricultural Botany), Post Graduate Institute, Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola. (1989).
MBA (Marketing Specialization), Indian Institute of Business Management, Mumbai. (2010).
MMM (Master in Marketing Management), Pune University (2013).
B.Sc. (Agriculture) College of Agriculture, Akola (1987).
DCRM (Diploma in Clinical Research Management), Fergusson College, Pune (2008)
Rashtra Bhasha Ratna , Rashtrabhasha Prachar Samiti, Wardha
- Completed Certified Program of Entrepreneurship development at Maharashtra Center for Entrepreneurship Development, Aurangabad.
- Completed Certificate Course of checking adulteration of food products at Qualichem Laboratories, Nagpur
- Completed entrepreneurship development course on “Setting up of Fruits and Vegetables Processing” at Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture, 5th floor, MCCIA Trade Tower, ICC Complex, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune, 411016
- Completed certificate course of “Introduction to Nanotechnology” from International Institute of Information Technology (I2IT), Pune.
- Completed training of ISO Internal Auditor.
- Knowledge and experience of all Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering and tissue culture Techniques.
Work Experience :
Total work experience of around 27 Years (Teaching 12years + Research, Consultancy, Production and Extension 15 years)
- Dean, HOD (ABM & BTM) and Professor- MITCON Institute of Management, Pune (July 2008 to February 2015).
- Scientist- Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Pune (September 1993 to June 2008).
- Lecturer- Jyoti Junior College, Akola (June 1989 to July 1993).
- Technical Advisory Board Member for MCCIA’s National Agriculture and Food Analysis and Research Institute (NAFARI).
- Trustee of Jyoti Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Akola.
- Member of Academic Committee of MITCON Institute of Management
- Life member of The Indian Society of Genetics and Plant Breeding, New Delhi, India.
- Life member of The Biotech Research Society, India.
- Member of Indian Society of Soil Science.
- Member of Journal of Maharashtra Agriculture Universities
- “Direct Marketing: An Effective Way of Linking Rural Farmers to Market for Getting Fair Price” published in Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Management review (May 2016).
- A study on Agricultural Inputs Retailing and Factor Influencing the Performance of a Retail Store” published in International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services and Management Research (May 2016).
- ”Micropropagation of Sugar Beet (Beta vulgaris L.)” published in Journal of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities, Pune (September, 2009).
- “Managing Anthropogenic Effects on Natural Environment” published in monograph series of 2nd International conference on leadership and its role in preparing the organization for unprecedented change(2009)
- “Sucrose Ester in Tissue Culture Media” published in Journal of Biotechnology, New Delhi (September, 2009).
- “Effect of Different Concentrations of Sucrose on Micropropagation of Sugar Beet (Beta vulgaris L.)” published in Journal of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities, Pune.
- “Performance of Micropropagated Sugar Cane Seed” published in Indian Sugar Journal, LVII 3), 2007.
- “Effect of Growth Mediums on Survival and Growth of Micropropagated Sugarcane Plantlets in Ex-vitro Condition” published in Indian Journal of soil science.
- “Relevance of GM Technology in Indian Agriculture and Food Security” published in VSI Bulletin.
- “Sugar and Healthy Life Style” published in VSI Bulletin.
- Effect of Auxins and Cytokinins on Growth and Regeneration of Callus of Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.)” was accepted at Vth International Solanaceae conference, Botanical Garden, University of Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- “Micropropagation of Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) Through Meristem Culture” was accepted at Vth International Solanaceae Conference, Botanical Garden, University of Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- “Biotechnological Approaches for Sugarcane Improvement” was published in Bhartiya Sugar Journal, Pune in June 1999.
- “Single Tester Triple Test Cross Analysis in Safflower” accepted at Third International safflower Conference, held at Beijing, China. (June 14-18, 1993).
Scholarly Interests and Expertise:
Marketing, Agribusiness Management, Research Methodology, Entrepreneurship Development, International Trade in Agricultural Commodities, Rural Marketing, Agricultural Input and Output Marketing, Agricultural Processing.