- Interdisciplinary PhD on ‘Emotional Intelligence, Androgyny and its influence on Managerial Effectiveness’ (Thesis submitted to Symbiosis International University, Pune in November 2014).
- NET(National Eligibility Test National Eligibility Test for determining eligibility for college & university level lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research) 2013
- M.B.S. (H.R) Pune University - 2011
- PGCBM from XLRI Jamshedpur – 2009
- M.D (Psychiatry-Masters in Psychological Medicine) – B.J Medical College Pune University – 2002
- MBBS –Government Medical College Mysore, Mysore University –1997
Work Experience :
Total 10 years of experience.
- Co –authored ‘Effect of Work Values, Early Work experiences, and Organizational Climate on Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment: An Exploration’. This has been accepted for publication in International Journal of Human Resource & Industrial Research in 2015.
- An exploration of androgyny in Indian women entrepreneurs’ (Science Direct) -Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 133 (2014) 304 – 309
- Published ‘A Comparative Study Of Impact Of Total Work Experience Vs. Entrepreneurial Experience On The Emotional Intelligence Of Indian Women Entrepreneurs.’ (Khoj Management Journal 2014)
Scholarly Interests and Expertise:
Research interests are primarily in the field of ‘Organizational Behaviour’, specifically in the context of gender, leadership, emotional intelligence, personality and ethical behaviour.